Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Luke Return of the Jedi FX Saber is available to order in Ultimate Toys. I'll be getting it for sure. It costs RM680 and will ship in November/December. It is a very limited item and will only be produced once. It is not even sold on the Masterreplicas.com website. You can find out more about it on the Ultimatetoys website.

Ultimatetoys owner, Kavin, mentioned that it is a slimmer version of the original (produced in 2002) and it takes 3AA batteries instead of 6. The blade is comprised of 64 leds compared to the previous EL. I am quite skeptical about the design because it isn't easy to slim down a lightsaber like Luke Skywalker's. Anyway, my fingers are crossed and I hope the new design comes true.

No photographs are available at the moment. But here is a sample of what it looks like. It is actually the blue lightsaber but with some tweaked camera settings. I think they look beautiful. Will post interesting stuff when I see it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment