Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ever since the first X-Men movie came out, I've been wanting to own a pair of glasses which was worn by Cyclops (James Marsden). A little bit of research and I found Oakley's Ruby Juliets. A few years later (2006), I finally am able to own a pair!

Ironically, Oakley cannot produce ruby iridium lenses consistently, so while the majority of the lenses are orange-reddish, only a small percentage of those produced are purplish. The one that I managed to obtain has a fair amount of purple in them, so I'm not complaining - much. Here are some pictures:






This is the one I have...









Here's one that is a DEEP purple. This is owned by one of the forum members in O-review.com, B_ryo.








For comparison's sake, this is a pair of orange-reddish ruby iridium lenses. Big difference eh?




And finally here's a picture of cyclops himself... just for kicks:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment