Friday, October 03, 2008

There are numerous titles coming for the Xbox 360, listed below are the ones that I'm definitely getting the moment they are released in stores:

Prince of Persia
(November 18, 2008)
Can't get enough of Prince of Persia ever since Sands of Time. I've been waiting for the new one since the Trilogy ended with The Two Thrones. This one has a new cel-shaded art style and have some notable improvements in gameplay mechanics.

Sonic Unleashed
(November 18, 2008)
First time I played Sonic the Hedgehog was back in the Genesis days. After Sonic and Knuckles the series went downhill. I'll see what the reviews say about this one before getting my hands on it. Apparently the developers have heard the fans and made some changes in this new title. (We'll see).

Tomb Raider Underworld
(November 18, 2008)
Being the Tomb Raider/Lara Croft fan that I am, anything to do with Tomb Raider is a must for me. I started out with the original Tomb Raider for the PS1 up till the latest Tomb Raider Anniversary. It's hard to deny how hot Lara is.

Fable II
(October 21, 2008)
Played the first one, it was an o-k game but enjoyable nonetheless. I'm giving this one a try because one of the reasons is that you can play as a female... and that does it for me.

Fallout 3
(October 28, 2008)
Just going with the flow on this one. Seems to be quite well known and hyped about.

Gears of War 2
(November 7, 2008)
I'll be INSANE not to get this. The first Gears of War was such a hit, a sequel is a MUST. One of the plus points is the co-op mode. It's nice to have a friend over killing bad guys by your side.

Far Cry 2
(October 21, 2008)
I'm getting this because it's supposed to be a realistic FPS, and we're not getting much lately especially for the consoles. Forget about Crysis, the game where you need to fork out insane amounts of dough for a decent machine to run.

Mirrors Edge
(November 11, 2008)
This one has one of the most unique gameplay mechanics I have ever seen. Everything takes place in first person view as you run and leap across skyscrapers and buildings. No superpowers involved, mind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment