Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So now, the CE is considerably cheaper than the Limited Edition (LE) hilts. I'm actually considering of collecting one or two, I wouldn't be able to collect every one (and do not intend to). Also, if I've got the mini version of it, I do not think I'll get the full scale. Having two similiar hilts is kinda boring. I may make some exceptions though i.e. Mace Windu hilt and the Count Dooku.

Anyway, when I do decide to get one, my first target would be the Obi Wan lightsaber used in The Phantom Menace (or) Attack of the Clones. The difference is barely noticeable, so either one would be good. Here's a picture of the hilt. This is NOT the CE though and if I'm not mistaken, it is the Elite Edition, which uses premium materials in construction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment