Friday, November 25, 2005

For RM99, I got this wireless controller that can be used for the PC and the Playstation (PS and PS2). For the price, I think it is a very good buy compared to the Fountech Airstyle Wireless PS2 controllers I purchased sometime in April, which cost RM120 and malfunctions quite often (pissed off).

PROS
- Works up to 20 feet (approximate)
- Strong vibration
- Turbo and Macro function
- Same shape & layout as a PS2 controller

CONS
- Analog stick responds like the D-pad i.e. when you tilt it to the right, it responds gradually from the centre to the right instead of an immediate right. (I hope I make sense).
- Prolonged use made me feel like my hands were still vibrating even after I stopped playing.

Conclusion: If you want a wireless controller but you have a tight budget, this one is good enough. Everything works perfectly well, except for the analog stick response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment