Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Apparently Sarah has tagged me at the end of this post. So for the sake of procedure, I have agreed to follow through with it. Here goes...

1. What curse do you use?
Shit... Crap... Damn...

2. What song are you listening now?
None

3. Who is the person you talk to the most?
God

4. What time is your alarm clock set?
6.55am to wake me
7.10am to wake me some more

5. Do you wear flipflops when its cold?
No

6. Would you rather take a picture or be in a picture?
Be in a picture

7. Last movie you watched?
Star Wars: Clone Wars 2008

8. Do your friends have any children?
Yes.

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes.

10. Do you ever take medication to make you fall asleep?
Not intentionally. I took cough mixtures which made me sleep.

11. What CD is in your CD player?
Soul Calibur IV.

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate milk

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope

14. When was the last time you went to Starbucks?
3 years ago.

15. Can you whistle?
YES

16. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

17. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes - Sailor Moon

18. What movie do you know every line to?

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

19. Do you own any brand T-shirts?
Yes - Tesco brand

20. Is anyone in love with you?
I think so. But the person is careful not to reveal anything =P

21. Do you do your own dishes?
Yes.

22. Ever cry in public?
Never

23. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
I'm on a chair. But I'm using a laptop.

24. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No.

25. What's the weather like?
It's cool.

26. Would you date someone covered in tattoos?
Yes. But I'd feel awkward as tattoos aren't my thing.

27. What did you do before this?
Reading phone reviews on GSM Arena.

28. When was the last time you slept on the couch?

Last month in July 2008.

29. How many hours of sleep do you need to function properly?
At least 4 hours.

30. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes. Usually a cup of coffee.

31. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Being a Civil Engineer, it's more than that.

32. Do you ever pay attention to the calories you eat in your food?
Nope, I don't give a damn - yet.

33. Do you use sarcasm?
If the need arises and if I am able to.

34. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes. It's a good habit to pick up.

35. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope.

36. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
The female sort.

37. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nope.

38. Do you sleep on your side or back?
Both actually - my backside

39. Do you watch the news?
Watch - no. Listen - yes.

40. One of your scars, how did you get it?
Lightsaber scorch mark.

41. Who was the last person to make you cry?
n/a

42. How's the survey?
Glad it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment